Sunday, June 15, 2014

TBT Things I did on my maternity leave...before Harlow

Sooo just because I found it amusing...I am going to give y'all a glimpse of what I did on my maternity leave....before this little bebe entered my life.
 
I decided to take off from work a little bit early so I had time to relax before baby got here... I realized that the unemployed life isn't so much for me...I got bored... fast.
 
 
 
1.) Wet my whistle with one of these babies...
Whats this you ask? A BSRL...
For those not well versed in Sbux lingo..that is a Blended Strawberry/Raspberry Lemonade... ERmergerd..DELISH.
Word of the wise: Don't let them make you a Strawberry Frap. This has happened to my seester and I on more than one occasion...

2.) Had a 7th birthday party for none other than Sullivan Louise
 
 
Mildred Jean also partook in the festivities

I'd like to think that she was thoroughly enjoying mums baking..not shunning it like this pic would suggest...

Clearly Selfies were not high on Sullivan's priorities

This duder is such a good sport with my crazy antics...pic with the birthday girl!

3.) Discovered that Millie Jean had no idea that Merriwhether existed...
once she realized...she spent ALL DAY like this...Who knew a fish could be so interesting. New besties.

4.) Disturbed Grandma Mill's slumber..

5.) Take Selfies with my newt and send them to papa Chim
 
 
Hope you enjoyed...haha xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment